Global PharmHealth Investors Inc. is committed to bridging competency transfer in the USA, Europe, Asia, Africa, Caribbean and the Pacific Island Countries and fostering international development, capacity building, cooperation in scientific education and research, agriculture and food diversity and technological innovation.
- Strategic foundation for the revitalization and reinvigoration of competencies in healthcare.
- To accelerate the process of the integration and harmonization of global health entrenched in education and access to medicines and food.
Facilitating capacity development to meet requirements contextualized by:
- Evaluation of sustainable technology
- Supply and access of food (sustainable nutrition)
- Ensuring the availability of trained personnel
- Engendering greater communication among scientists
- Accessible financial support for the research program
- Empowering education outreach for the management of communicable and non-communicable diseases
- Leveraging the process of finance and instruments thereof throughout the level of the international funding agencies
- Supply and access of medicines and medical devices
- Creation of Centers of excellence in education and research
- Creation of Centers of excellence for the climate change vigilance and pharmacovigilance and surveillance of disease and infectivity monitors
- Centers for agricultural enrichment for sustainable food supply and food security of global importance